What You Need to Know About Plasma Pen Treatment
The term “soft surgery” is often used to describe the treatment because it delivers results similar to surgery without a scalpel, stitch or bandage and minimal downtime. It is a minimally invasive procedure with a much lower risk and at a more affordable price then actual surgery.
Here is a simple explanation (minimizing the hard to understand scientific based points)
The device creates a tiny plasma flash which leaps from tip of the device to the skin in a micro sized point. This superficial point targets the skin in its immediate vicinity – which reduces the excess skin, tightening the lid / under eye area. A series of tiny brown spots are strategically placed to attain the desired result for the excess skin. The skin around the spot tightens instantly, pulling the cells closer together.
Cost of treatment
ADVANTAGES OF PLASMA VS SURGERY:
- No injections
- No cutting of the skin
- No stitches required
- Very low-risk procedure (minimal risk)
- Minimal side effects and far less downtime
- Quick and easy procedure
- Most patients can return to work the same day
- No thinning of the skin
- Significant cost saving
WHAT IS IT USED TO TREAT?
Plasma Pen is able to treat a number of imperfections without any actual cutting of the skin. It can be used for:
- Eyelid Tightening, including lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin.
- Skin imperfections, including skin tags and sunspots.
- Improvement in the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishing Stretch marks.
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy.
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Plasma Facelift and Plasma Neck lift.
- Tightening on hands
- Tightening of loose skin over the breast area
- Lip enhancements
Plasma Pen is certainly more affordable than cosmetic surgery and the prices of treatment depends on the area treated. When comparing a treatment to the
cost of traditional, open surgery, it is about 50 – 75% less.
One area of plasma pen skin tightening: $149-$199