To our Wonderful and Valued Clients,
As I'm sure most of you are aware, Miami Kiss has been closed in the recent months due to Government regulations for the prevention of Covid-19 spread.
Although it has been a little trying at times, we 100% respect this decision and are very appreciative that Australia has so far avoided in large, the devastating effects of this virus.
With the lifting of Stage 2 restrictions coming into effect early June, we are VERY EXCITED to reopen Miami Kiss from June 10th (a week earlier then originally anticipated!).
In order for us to do this safely for both our beauty therapists and you, our clients, we will be following strict QLD Government procedures and hope that you can appreciate the need to respect these measures.
Procedures such as :
- Completing the Covid-19 consent form prior to your appointment. This will be txt to you and will need to be completed in full in order to proceed with your appointment. Please know that we take your privacy very seriously and will not use any provided information without your consent.
- Checking client temperatures prior to starting any treatment.
- Ensuring that clients follow strict hygiene whilst in the studio.
- We encourage anyone who is feeling unwell or meets the criteria for concern to follow the advice outlined by medical professionals and the Government to keep themselves and the community safe.
We also want for our clients to feel safe in the knowledge that:
- We guarantee that none of the staff have traveled recently nor have been in contact with anyone who has traveled or been a confirmed case of COVID-19. In addition, our staff are all related to health care professionals and we are keeping extremely up to date with all information provided by Queensland Health.
- We are extremely vigilant with cleaning and sterilisation and are taking extra precautions to ensure high-touch areas are thoroughly sterilised regularly throughout the day.
- We will have additional hand sanitiser and face masks stationed around the clinic for any client that wishes to use them.
- Our staff will now be wearing disposable aprons, gloves and masks for all treatments to ensure the safety of our clients and colleagues
We hope we have been able to provide some reassurance on how we are handling things here. We remain extremely loyal to all our clients and will continue to adhere to all the necessary precautions so that we can continue to provide these services. If at any stage this changes due to outside demands, you will all be the first to know and we will handle everything accordingly to benefit our clients.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call (07) 5562 5477 or email email@example.com
Sandra, Belle and the Team