To our wonderful and valued clients 💋,
Due to the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we personally want to reassure our clients that Miami Kiss is taking all the necessary precautions to continue to be able to stay open and operate at full capacity. We would like you to be informed of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients and staff.
• Firstly, we encourage anyone who is feeling unwell or meets the criteria for concern to follow the advice outlined by medical professionals and the Government to keep themselves and the community safe.
• We guarantee that none of the staff have travelled recently nor have been in contact with anyone who has travelled or been a confirmed case of COVID-19. In addition, our staff are all related to health care professionals and we are keeping extremely up to date with all information provided by Queensland Health.
• We are extremely vigilant with cleaning and sterilisation and are taking extra precautions to ensure high-touch areas are thoroughly sterilised regularly throughout the day.
• We are now only going to be treating one client in each room at a given time to assist with social distancing.
• We will have additional hand sanitiser and face masks stationed around the clinic for any client that wishes to use them.
• Our staff will now be wearing disposable aprons, gloves and masks for all treatments to ensure the safety of our clients and colleagues.
We hope we have been able to provide some reassurance on how we are handling things here and encourage everyone to keep their existing appointments. We remain extremely loyal to all our clients and will continue to adhere to all the necessary precautions so that we can continue to provide these services. If at any stage this changes due to outside demands, you will all be the first to know and we will handle everything accordingly to benefit our clients.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call (07) 5562 5477 or email email@example.com
Sandra, Belle and the Team